Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Day Seven

On the Road Again

We're getting ready to head out first thing tomorrow to California for Tacia's high school graduation on Thursday. I plan on spending Friday and Saturday on the beach. I’ve got my bottle of SPF 80 sunscreen all ready to go.

I've got all of the essentials packed: my PocketPC filled with recent podcasts and ripped mp3s, digital camera and digital video camera, Todd Cochrane's 'Podcasting' book, Kevin Mitnick's book 'The Art of Deception', my USB thumb drive with my school stuff on it, and my toothbrush. After the graduation ceremony and festivities on Thursday I'll jack Tacia's laptop and then head off to find a hot spot.

Chris will probably disappear with his surf buddies. I won't see him again until it is time to leave on Sunday. I told him not to leave the state without me. He still hasn't unpacked his bag from his last trip to California over spring break, so he's all ready to go.

Luz and Amanda will be taking off visiting friends and relatives in Long Beach and San Diego. They have two huge suit cases packed and a couple of other bags staged and ready to go.

Tacia has some loose ends to tie up - surfing and beach parties - before she leaves to come back to Arizona, find a job for the summer, and get ready to start at NAU in the fall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, ##NAME##. you've certainly been busy with that blog. Impressive. All the best, Rex, Well, ##NAME##, I enjoyed what you wrote. Blogs are pretty cool, and your's is a good one. Great stuff. Cheers Rex, ##LINK##

Anonymous said...

Hello, ##NAME##. you've certainly been busy with that blog. Impressive. All the best, Rex, ##LINK##