Thursday, June 09, 2005

Day Two

This is my second day of blogging.

"Blogging" kind of sounds like a made up word for something that I used to do as a kid in the winter back in Michigan.

Bob: "It snowed twelve inches last night. What go you want to do today?"
John: "Let's go blogging."

I think the term that we used was 'boggining.

I just received in the mail today a copy of "Podcasting: The Do-It-Yourself Guide" by Todd Cochrane.

It has a really nice look and feel to it. I've read his acknowledgments and Introduction and have just started on Chapter 1. It's nice to be able to put a face with the voice that I've been hearing on the "Geek News Central" podcasts. I think that the book is going to be one of those "can't-put-it-down" kind. Leafing through it, it seems to have a nice mix of technical and layman explainations on how to find podcasts to subscribe to and what it takes to produce and distribute your podcast.

You can find it at Amazon: Podcasting

I'm thinking that a podcast would be a good way to get Tacia's music out to a larger audience. It's something to think about.

No comments: